Our Corporate Partners
Without the generous support and funding from our Corporate Partners, TLC would not be possible. Their funding allows us to continually develop, deliver, and support our leadership program, ensuring the highest positive impact possible for our students. We are incredibly grateful to partner with such community-oriented companies and organizations.
- Cedar Point
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pepperidge Farm
- NOMS Healthcare Sandusky, Ohio
- Firelands Regional Medical Center
- Fisher Titus Norwalk, Ohio
- Crown Battery Fremont, Ohio
- Tonia Maxwell Allstate Insurance
- Underground Utilities, Inc.
- Euclid Hospital, Cleveland Clinic
Are you a company or organization looking to invest in your community?
We’re always seeking to forge new partnerships. If you would like more information on the benefits we provide our partners, contact our Executive Director, Sarah Krieger, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mission Possible – Dominican Republic
- Kick – IT
- Goodwill Industries
- Boys and Girls of America
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Relay for Life
Are you a non profit or community program in need of volunteers or assistance? Reach out to us!