The program you have been searching for is finally here!
For nearly 10 years, Teen Leadership Corps has brought schools a cutting edge, comprehensive leadership program designed to transform students, schools, and communities throughout the Midwestern United States.
With the ever-evolving educational climate, we know that the added pressures our school districts face on a daily basis, makes it nearly impossible for them to allocate the funds, time, and additional resources needed to develop an effective leadership program.
That’s where we come in.
Teen Leadership Corps is the only 501 (c) 3 non-profit in the country established to provide the educational training, instructional resources, community partnerships, and financial means necessary to implement a successful accredited Academic/Service Leadership Program in High Schools.
We provide schools with a fully funded academic & service leadership program at no direct cost.
Along with a cutting-edge curriculum and unique service learning component that focuses on civic responsibility and engagement, we also connect students, schools, and partners from across the region to create a community of like-minded leaders and difference makers.
• Fully accredited curriculum
• Teacher training
• Connections to various community partners
• Ongoing program support and grant funding for projects
• All course materials, including textbooks and a one of a kind character service based curriculum
• A certified teacher for one section/day who displays enthusiasm for service and enjoys working with teens
• Apart from this, there is no additional cost to schools, and TLC will continually provide ongoing financial and instructional support in following years
“The Teen Leadership Corps class creates a special energy among our students and provides opportunities and experiences for a level of service that incorporates higher level thinking skills. Through the TLC class, the students learn that they are an integral part of our community. I highly recommend this program.”
“This is the leadership program our schools have been seeking for decades…”